January 1st 2018: due to the crap performance of my laptop i've decided to create a low-end "clone" of Rust which i can play without difficulties, since Rust is pretty high-end. i've decided to try to create a playable prototype with the most basic features in one week
i'm using the Urho3D engine, and will use Blender for any assets i need
Late April 2018: i travelled for a couple of months and forgot all about bust
October 1st 2018: a playable prototype was completed in one week, but i actually meant enjoyable prototype, and this was not achieved. i have now restarted work on bust.
second screenshot: added inventory and building
progress in april - at this point i went to japan and forgot about the project until late september